Have Us at Your Camp
Want to bring your staff and staff training to the next level this summer? We have a diverse team of the best trainers out there ready to bring your camp interactive trainings based on the most up-to-date best practices. We want your staff moving. We want them thinking. We want them talking. And we want to make sure what we say sticks long after our speakers go home.
Virtual & In-Person Options Built Around You
General Training Topics
- Basic Counselor Skills: Making Camp Fun & Building Relationships
- Restorative Justice
- Helping Outsiders Become Insiders (aka The Hidden Curriculum)
- Adaptability: Working with Campers & Staff with Neurodivergent, ADHD, ADD, and more
- Leadership & Teamwork
- Camper Choice & Kid-Driven Play
Experience virtual trainings like never before. Whether we connect with your staff through Zoom before they arrive at camp or facilitate trainings while they're all together, our virtual sessions are guaranteed to be interactive, engaging, and impactful.
Want to do your own training?Check out our free DIY training resources.
VIRTUAL & IN-PERSON
Check out what we have coming up!
Restorative Justice Seminar
Wednesdays beginning Jan. 10
Learn from Laura Kriegel & Allison Klee about the power of Restorative Justice at camp! We're diving into what RJ is, how it can be used in a camp setting, and how to get buy in!
We'll be together at Camp Reimaged to build community and dive deep together! We're offering intensives around rethinking counselor roles, working with neurodivergent campers, and more!
Created specifically for individuals who are in the early stages of their careers or seeking to advance to the next level, cohorts provide a tight-knit community of like-minded individuals who will assist you in developing the mindset and decision-making skills of a seasoned professional. Groups will meet once a week for six weeks. Cohorts are included in membership.
Our Trainings & Events
Our trainings and events are professional development done on our terms, and next to membership, we think they're some of the best options out there. We're always coming up with new offerings based on the needs we see, but mainly, we do three main types of our own trainings and events.
Seminars are power-packed 90-minute sessions with one of our extraordinary team members. You'll dive into an interactive experience that pushes you to think bigger and build community.
Webinars (and their recordings) won't cost you a dime. They're a more sit-and-get style of learning, but they're packed with valuable insights and actionable steps.
Have Us at Your Conference
Here's what makes us stand out from other conference speakers:
- We pride ourselves on our flexibility, adapting our content to perfectly suit you, your camps, and your specific needs.
- We bring a wealth of information from a diverse range of camps, offering a fresh perspective and unique insights.
- We're (usually) not just here for a quick appearance. We truly want to become a part of your community and make a lasting impact.
- With our extensive network of talented individuals, we can handpick the perfect fit for your event, ensuring an exceptional experience for you and your audience.